Last Friday, my whole family wore blue to honor the many fallen cops around the U.S. That's terrible that our police officers are being prosecuted, and so we decided to wear blue in honor of them.
Then last Saturday we walked down the street picking up trash that people dumped on the side od the road. Very messy and disgusting, we didn't even come close to finishing, but we did pick up a lot. I hope that helped a little.
Finally, last Monday (Labor Day), me and some friends went out to some land took their Samurai for a spin, do some fishing, and kayaking. The Samurai was a stick shift, so I gave it a spin. It was pretty fun to tell ya the truth!!
Here's Grace taking the kayak out. She thinks she's so cool doing that...... What? I didn't say she was wrong. ;)
So that basically sums up my week in a single post. Hope it was exciting enough to actually post! Until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment