I was going to post something else, but ill keep it off till later because this is much more important. Today is a very special day for Americans, and not in a good way. This date on September 11, 2001, several major tragedies happened in the U.S. that will never be forgotten. At 8:45am, a hijacked airliner (Boeing 767) crashed into the 1 World Trade Center, and at 9:06am another hijacked airliner struck the 2 World Trade Center. Many people died in those buildings, law enforcement and civilians alike. It's terrible to think that someone would organize such a thing..
To make matters worse, then two more airplanes were sent on crash courses and hit the Pentagon at 9:40am, and another was grounded in the middle of Shanksville, Pennsylvania around 10:37am. The location for the actual impact of the one that landed in the Shanksville field is unknown, but we do know that the passengers on board were heroes that day, because they kept the terrorist from reaching wherever he was headed by fighting back.
Thousands of people died in those buildings and we should never forget the passengers that did something and how they risked their lives to save millions. I pray people don't forget the day all this happened, and how the United States came together to search out the person(s) who organized this and killed millions of innocents. I know this isn't much to say for this tragic day in American history, I could go on forever talking about it. But I'm not because I want you to look up what happened. Look up all the devastation and sorrow that everyone had afterwards, and then find out that something extraordinary was found at the site two days later. Here is a link to it because this is something I want yall to see. Please watch, remember, and never forget!
Ground Zero Artifact
No comments:
Post a Comment